Microsoft Edge, the fastest and easiest browser for Windows 10 according to Microsoft. The favorites bar in Microsoft Edge is disabled by default to make Edge look clean and fast. Many users want to add their favorite web pages to the favorites bar in Microsoft Edge. In this article, I’ll show you how to easily enable and show the favorite’s bar in Microsoft’s Edge browser.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click the menu, the menu is located in the top right corner. Three dots (…) represent the Microsoft Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, open Settings from the menu.
- Enable the “Show the favourites bar” by clicking the on-off switch.
- Pretty easy, isn’t it? That is it.
- Add your favorite web pages to the favorites bar by navigating to your desired webpage and click the star icon in the Microsoft Edge navigation bar.
- Scroll down to Create in, and select Favourites bar.
- Select the Add button.
Would you like to change your default homepage in Microsoft Edge?