Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is the default browser for Windows 10. For any reason, you might want to export the website favorites from Internet Explorer 11 to a file or another browser. In this article, I’ll explain how to export the favorites from Internet Explorer on Windows 10.
How to export favorites from internet explorer 11 on windows 10
- Open Internet Explorer
- Goto the star icon in the right top corner.
- Expand the downwards arrow, and select Import and Export.
- Select Export to a file and click Next
- What would you like to export? Favourites, Feeds, and Cookies? Your choice!
- Enable the checkbox(es) and click Next
- Choose the folder you would like to export
- Choose the location to save the bookmarks on your computer.
- Click Next to continue
- If all went successfully you can find the exported Internet Explorer favorites in your defined location.
If you have problems with Internet Explorer, check out this article!