In this case we write a article about the removal instruction for Reimage PC Repair Online. Do notice that Reimage PC Repair Online is not a virus. But it does act like a Potentially Unwanted Program.
Reimage PC Repair Online is advised in a lot of Adware monetizing ad serving scheme’s. Many redirects to their domain reimageplus.com are promoted by adware and potentially unwanted programs.
After a successful scan with Reimage PC Repair Online there is a large green button stating “Start Repair”. If you click this button the program Reimage PC Repair Online takes you to a payment page in order to buy a license to clean your computer.
After we ran a scan we checked the items found by Reimage PC Repair Online, there were some mistakes, it happend to find a VPN as a BrowseFox7 virus. Which is not a virus, or any malware at all. The registry scan, the PC Stability scan are useless for us.
We do not recommend this program, it works, but the way it is promoted thru a very large ad serving campaign is not the way to promote your program.
Remove Reimage PC Repair Online
Quick menu to Remove Reimage PC Repair Online
Remove Reimage PC Repair Online – Windows 7
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select Reimage PC Repair Online, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Remove Reimage PC Repair Online – Windows 8
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
- Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel.
- Under View by: select Large Icons, and then tap or click Programs and features.
- Tap or click Reimage PC Repair Online, and then tap or click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Make sure when you uninstall the malware that there is no extra software is offered during uninstallation and read every pop-up before clicking any button.
Remove Adware using MalwareBytes AdwCleaner
MalwareBytes AdwCleaner will scan for malicious files in your computer and browser.
The MalwareBytes AdwCleaner tool will scan for malicious Services, Folders, Files, Shortcuts, Registry keys and Browser Extensions for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. After the scan you can remove the found malicious items using MalwareBytes AdwCleaner and clean your computer and browser(s).
Notice: if you have problems downloading AdwCleaner, because of popups that keep opening when clicking a link because of adware
Goto this url: https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
- Before running MalwareBytes AdwCleaner, close all open programs and browsers.
- Select the executable for MalwareBytes AdwCleaner you just downloaded from the link above.
- Accept their terms by clicking the “I Agree” button
- Select the Scan button to start scanning your computer and browser for malicious files.
- to remove the malicious items found by AdwCleaner using the detection Scan, select the Cleaning button.
- Make sure to close all open programs and browser(s) to continue removing the detected items from your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
- Your computer is rebooted after the removal process.
Remove Adware and PUPs with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. It’s that simple.
Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
Either way you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware works great alongside Antivirus software, both MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and Antivirus software go along and provide the best protection for your computer.
Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using it’s installation wizard.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
- Select Scan Now to perform a anti-malware scan.
- Malwarebytes computer is scanning for malicious items, this might take a while, please wait for MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to finish.
- When the detection scan is finished, a window appears with the malware found by MalwareBytes.
To remove the found malware from your computer, select the Remove Selected button.
- All found items will be put in quarantine, if MalwareBytes Anti-Malware requires to a reboot to do so, please allow MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to reboot Windows.