In this case, we write an article about the Reimage Repair application. Do notice that Reimage PC Repair is not a virus. However, Reimage Repair is classified as a potentially unwanted program by malware specialists.
Reimage Repair is recommended in a lot of Adware monetizing ad serving scheme’s. Many redirects to their domain reimageplus.com are promoted by adware and potentially unwanted programs. After a successful scan with Reimage PC Repair, there is a large green button stating “Start Repair”. If you click this button the program Reimage Repair takes you to a payment page in order to buy a license to fix the problem found by Reimage Repair.
After we ran a scan we checked the items found by Reimage PC Repair, there were some mistakes, it happens to find a VPN as a BrowseFox7 virus. Which is not a virus, or any malware at all. The registry scan, the PC Stability scan is useless for us. We do not recommend this program, Reimage Repair works. However, the intrusive advertisements campaign the Reimage Repair application is involved in is associated with Adware.
Remove Reimage Repair
Remove Reimage Repair for Windows 7
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select Reimage Repair, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Remove Reimage Repair for Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
- Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel.
- Under View by: select Large Icons, and then tap or click Programs and features.
- Tap or click Reimage Repair, and then tap or click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Make sure when you uninstall the malware that there is no extra software is offered during uninstallation and read every pop-up before clicking any button.
Remove Reimage Repair with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes detected Reimage Repair as PUP.Optional.Reimage. After the malware scan, Malwarebytes removes Reimage Repair from your PC for free.
Malwarebytes is free to use, detect, and remove malware from your computer. Detect the latest adware, potentially unwanted programs, and other malware with Malwarebytes. Protect your PC with Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes works perfectly in addition to a virus scanner.
Run the Malwarebytes program installation file. Click here for Malwarebytes installation instructions.
Click Scan Now to start examining for malware.
Malwarebytes will start searching for malware, please wait for Malwarebytes to finish the malware scan.
Malwarebytes usually takes between 2 to 5 minutes to complete.
Once the malware scan is performed, Malwarebytes will present the results of the malware scan.
Remove the malware found by Malwarebytes using the Quarantine Selected button.
Wait for Malwarebytes to move all malware to quarantine.
Malwarebytes needs to make a system reboot to finish the malware removal process.
Save and close any working documents or open web pages and click Yes to reboot your PC.
After the system reboot, your PC is clean from malware. Stay protected with Malwarebytes against future threats. Malwarebytes stops adware, potentially unwanted programs, malicious web pages, suspicious downloads, viruses, spyware and ransomware from infecting your machine.
Thank me! Help other people. Share this information on social media, a forum or website, and contribute to a safer internet for everyone.
this article is updated on 6-18-2018