In this case, we write an article about the Reimage Repair application. Do notice that Reimage PC Repair is not a virus. However, Reimage Repair is classified as a potentially unwanted program by malware specialists.
Reimage Repair is recommended in a lot of Adware monetizing ad serving scheme’s. Many redirects to their domain reimageplus.com are promoted by adware and potentially unwanted programs. After a successful scan with Reimage PC Repair, there is a large green button stating “Start Repair”. If you click this button the program Reimage Repair takes you to a payment page in order to buy a license to fix the problem found by Reimage Repair.
After we ran a scan we checked the items found by Reimage PC Repair, there were some mistakes, it happens to find a VPN as a BrowseFox7 virus. Which is not a virus, or any malware at all. The registry scan, the PC Stability scan is useless for us. We do not recommend this program, Reimage Repair works. However, the intrusive advertisements campaign the Reimage Repair application is involved in is associated with Adware.
Remove Reimage Repair
Remove Reimage Repair for Windows 7
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select Reimage Repair, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Remove Reimage Repair for Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
- Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel.
- Under View by: select Large Icons, and then tap or click Programs and features.
- Tap or click Reimage Repair, and then tap or click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Make sure when you uninstall the malware that there is no extra software is offered during uninstallation and read every pop-up before clicking any button.
Remove Reimage Repair with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes detected Reimage Repair as PUP.Optional.Reimage. After the malware scan, Malwarebytes removes Reimage Repair from your PC for free.
Download Malwarebytes to remove the malware from your PC. We have run many malware removal tests on infected PCs including adware, potentially unwanted programs, and spyware. Malwarebytes is by far the best malware removal tool available today to get rid of malware. Malwarebytes is always free to remove any malware. Malwarebytes works great alongside antivirus software.
Remove the threat with Malwarebytes and see the results for yourself!
Start the Malwarebytes installation setup file. Click here for detailed Malwarebytes installation instructions.
Click Scan Now to start searching for malware on your PC.
Malwarebytes will start searching for malware on your PC.
Wait for Malwarebytes to finish the malware scan. The Malwarebytes malware scan usually takes between 2 to 5 minutes to complete.
Once the malware scan is completed, Malwarebytes will display the results of the malware scan.
Remove the malware found by Malwarebytes using the Quarantine Selected button.
Wait for Malwarebytes to move all malware found on your PC to quarantine.
Malwarebytes needs to perform a system reboot to complete the malware removal process.
Save and close any working documents or open web pages and click Yes to reboot your PC.
After the system reboot, your PC is clean from malware. Stay protected with Malwarebytes against future threats. Malwarebytes stops adware, potentially unwanted programs, malicious web pages, suspicious downloads, viruses, spyware and ransomware from infecting your machine.
Help other people, share this information.
this article is updated on 6-18-2018