liveadpredict.com redirects are a sign that the computer is infected with an adware program. As soon as you see the browser redirecting through the liveadpredict.com domain you are a victim of an adware program. The liveadpredict.com domain redirects the browser to a landing page based on IP-location, browser, and country.
The liveadpredict.com pop-up might show out of the blue, or displayed when the user visits a specific website or triggers a particular keyword within the content of the webpage. liveadpredict.com new window pop-ups occur when an adware program is installed on your PC. Adware is software designed to display intrusive advertisements on the affected computer. Some website’s that offer services such as free games, free downloads, toolbars etcetera are likely to bundle their free software with adware.
What we have noticed is that if users infected with the VidSqaure adware visit our website, liveadpredict.com redirects to Spyhunter-Installer.exe and automatically downloads this removal tool to their PC. This is the adware, we are NOT responsible for the Spyhunter download!!
Removal Tool: Malwarebytes
Distribution: Adware, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
Also known as: liveadpredict.com browser redirect, liveadpredict.com popup
Browser: internet explorer, edge, chrome and firefox
Type: pop-up redirect
Adware uses a deceptive technique to install on the PC, this technique is called bundling. Download managers that use “bundling” are known as “Pay-Per-Install” (PPI) or “monetization” installation bundles. Pay, Per Install download managers are an adware deployment tool for adware publishers to get paid for every new adware installation.
The installation user interface of the Download manager does not directly disclosure the adware present; it’s hidden by a human psychology trick called Dark Patterns. A Dark Pattern is a technique used to create a graphical user interface with a remarkable big next or install button, and a very small decline button. It’s deceptive, these download managers don’t want you to notice the additional adware that is secretly installed with the initial software you would like to download. This is the most common way for adware to infect the computer and start browser redirects to the liveadpredict.com ad.
Remove liveadpredict.com browser redirect
Use this menu to clean your device from the liveadpredict.com browser redirect.
To remove liveadpredict.com ads, complete the steps below
- liveadpredict.com removal tools
1. Remove liveadpredict.com redirect with Malwarebytes
Dear visitor, we advise anyone that has a problem with malware on their device to scan the device with Malwarebytes! We have run many malware removal tests on infected PCs including adware, potentially unwanted programs, and ransomware. Malwarebytes is by far the best malware removal tool available today. Malwarebytes is always free to remove any malware from your computer. Malwarebytes premium is active for a 14 days trial license upon installation. Try Malwarebytes and see the results for yourself!
Malwarebytes is the most powerful anti-malware solution to detect and proactively remove adware, browser hijackers, viruses and potentially unwanted programs from your device. Malwarebytes works excellently alongside antivirus software without any conflicts. Malwarebytes is by far the best malware detection and malware removal tool available today.
- Run the Malwarebytes installation setup file. Click here for detailed Malwarebytes installation instructions.
- Select Scan Now to perform an Anti-Malware scan.
- Malwarebytes is scanning the computer for any viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, ransomware, and potentially unwanted programs.
Please wait for Malwarebytes to finish the anti-malware scan, the anti-malware scan usually takes around 2 to 5 minutes to complete.
- When the anti-malware scan is finished, Malwarebytes will show the results of the anti-malware scan.
To remove the detected malware from your computer, select the Quarantine Selected button.
- All found malware will be moved to quarantine. Malwarebytes requires a reboot to complete the removal process.
- Restart your computer.
- After the reboot, all the malware detected by Malwarebytes is moved to quarantine. The removal process is finished.
- Continue to the next step
Some malware is known to block Malwarebytes from running. If you encounter this problem, run a malware scan with adwcleaner. After the adwcleaner malware scan, start a malware removal scan with Malwarebytes.
2. Uninstall liveadpredict.com redirects with Zemana
Zemana Anti-Malware is an anti-malware scanner which uses the cloud for malware detection. Zemana is the fastest and most proactively malware scanner available. Zemana is its best in addition to a primary virus scanner.
- Open the Zemana Anti-Malware installer
- Install Zemana Anti-Malware using the default settings
- Zemana Anti-Malware will update itself
- Select the Scan button to perform a malware scan
- Wait for the scan to finish, it takes a few minutes.
- Select the Next button to remove the malware found on your computer
- That's it. All malware is successfully removed from your computer.
- Continue to the next step
3. Get rid of liveadpredict.com browser redirects with AdwCleaner
Malwarebytes adwcleaner searches for adware, browser hijackers, malware files and removes the malware files for free.
The Malwarebytes adwcleaner removal tool will individually scan for malicious windows services, malware folders, malware files, shortcuts hijacked by adware, malware registry keys, windows scheduled tasks and malicious browser extensions. Best of all, adwcleaner is completely free.
- Right-click the AdwCleaner executable you just downloaded and select "Run as Administrator" this is important.
- Select the Scan Now button.
- Wait for the adware & malware scan to finish.
- Click the Clean & Repair button to remove the adware and malware from your PC.
- Wait for AdwCleaner to remove the adware and malware from your PC.
- Click the Clean & Restart Now button to finish the malware removal process.
- After the reboot, AdwCleaner shows a summary of the detected and removed malware files.
Optimize your device, get rid of junkware