Likemyall.info pop-up ads appear on your device, be it a computer, phone or tablet in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge or Safari browser. Ads displayed by this Likemyall.info popup are used to trick users into clicking on ads.
Adware and misleading advertising networks try to abuse web browsers through Likemyall.info. The “allow notifications” displayed by Likemyall.info is fake and dangerous for your online privacy.
The “Allow notifications” notification by Likemyall.info is a social engineering fraud to trick you into clicking the allow button. If you have accepted the notifications by Likemyall.info, advertisements will show on your device.
It is essential to scan your computer for the presence of an adware application. Adware applications redirect the web browser to Likemyall.info pop-up ads.
Likemyall.info: Download Removal Tool
Domain security reports: Google Safe Browsing, Norton Safe Web, McAfee SiteAdvisor, Alexa Site info
Adware applications are also known to collect web browsing and computer model information.
Computer information gathered by adware applications is sold to various suspicious advertising service and is later abused for revenue purposes. Most likely this is why adware applications are bundled with free software you can download for free from the internet.
Adware uses a sneaky method to either camouflage itself as legitimate or installs as a third party offer within another program to trick you into installing it on your PC, tablet, or mobile device.
How to remove Likemyall.info?
Table of Contents
How to delete Likemyall.info ads?
Find your web browser in the list below, follow instructions to remove browser permissions to show notifications.
Remove Likemyall.info from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the menu go to Settings, scroll down to Advanced settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section click Site settings.
- In the Notifications settings, find the Likemyall.info URL and remove the Likemyall.info domain by clicking the three vertical dots on the right to the URL and select Remove.
Remove Likemyall.info from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section tap the Notifications settings, find the Likemyall.info URL and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Remove Likemyall.info from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the menu on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Likemyall.info domain from the list and change the status to Block, save changes.
Remove Likemyall.info from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Likemyall.info domain and click the Remove button to remove the URL.
Remove Likemyall.info from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Disable the on switch for the Likemyall.info domain.
Remove Likemyall.info from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Likemyall.info URL and select it, click the Deny button.
OK, now you should continue to remove the adware responsible for the Likemyall.info ads in your web browser.
Uninstall malicious adware from your computer
In this first removal step, we will attempt to identify and uninstall any adware applications that might have been installed without your knowledge on your computer.
Click the Start button in the left bottom corner, select Control Panel, select “Programs, and Features”.
Windows 8, or Windows 8.1? Right-click the Windows logo in the lower left corner, select Control Panel, select “Programs, and Features”.
Are you using Windows 10? Right-click the Windows logo in the bottom left corner, select Run, and type appwiz.cpl
Search for adware applications, select the adware application and click “Uninstall“.
In the image, you see recently known adware applications associated with Likemyall.info pop-up ads.
Information: Click the column “Installed On” to sort installed software by date, doing so makes it easier to detect recently installed adware applications and uninstall them.
Continue to step 3.
Likemyall.info removal tool
Remove adware with Malwarebytes, moreover, Malwarebytes is always free to use, detect and remove the Likemyall.info adware. Malwarebytes will remove adware, malware or viruses and is compatible with any pre-installed antivirus software.
No worries, Malwarebytes is free to detect and remove adware for 14 days.
Run the Malwarebytes installation and proceed as described in the installation process. Click here for Malwarebytes installation instructions.
Click Get started to start your 14-days of free premium features.
After 14 days of your free Malwarebytes Premium trial, Malwarebytes reverts to the Malwarebytes Free version. Malwarebytes free is still able to scan, detect, and remove any malware from your device. In the free version, you need to start a scan manually. Real-Time protection against online threats is not available in the free version of Malwarebytes.
Click Scan Now to start scanning your PC for specifically adware, viruses, rootkits, ransomware, and grayware e.g. potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
Malwarebytes will now start scanning your PC for adware and other malware, please wait.
When the scan is finished you’ll be presented with the adware scan results, obviously, review the adware scan results and click the Quarantine Selected button to continue.
Hang on. Malwarebytes is moving the detected adware to quarantine.
In order to complete the Malwarebytes scan, you should reboot your computer.
All adware and any other malware are now successfully removed from your computer!
Likemyall.info redirect is involved in an adware advertising campaign. Likemyall.info ads want the user to subscribe to push notifications in order to show advertisements within the web browser for advertising purposes. Make sure to prevent adware, do not download or install software from unknown webpages.
Would you like to uninstall adware manually?
You might find these articles useful