Notification-list.com pop-up ads show up in Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, or Safari browser? Ads presented by the Notification-list.com popup is a social engineer trick to mislead users clicking on dangerous advertisements.
Adware and misleading advertising networks redirect the user’s web browser to Notification-list.com.
The “allow notifications” displayed by Notification-list.com is false and dangerous for your online privacy.
The “Allow notifications” push notification by Notification-list.com is a social engineering fraud to trick you into clicking the allow button. If you have accepted the push notifications by Notification-list.com, advertisements will show on your Windows, Chromebook, Android, or Apple device.
It is necessary to scan your computer for the presence of an adware application. Adware applications also redirect the web browser to Notification-list.com pop-up ads and many more misleading advertising webpages.
Adware applications are also known to collect web browsing and computer model information through Notification-list.com.
Computer information gathered by adware applications is sold to various suspicious advertising service and is abused for revenue purposes. Most likely, this is why adware applications are bundled with free software you can download for free from the internet.
Adware uses a sneaky method to either camouflage itself as legitimate or installs as a third party offer within another program. Adware tricks you into installing it on your PC, tablet, or mobile device.
|Name||Notification-list.com pop-up ads|
|Symptoms||Notification-list.com pop-up shows advertisements as pop-ups in your web browser. Notification-list.com pop-up also displays unwanted ads in the right bottom corner of Microsoft Windows. Notification-list.com pop-up is known to inject advertisements not originating from the sites you were browsing. Internet browser performance is decreased significantly by the Notification-list.com pop-up.|
|Damage||Decreased browser performance and online privacy problems|
|Targets (web browsers)||Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari browser.|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Google Android, and Apple iOS|
|Domain reports||Google Safe Browsing, Norton Safe Web, McAfee SiteAdvisor, Alexa Site info|
How to remove Notification-list.com?
How to delete Notification-list.com ads?
Find your web browser in the list below, follow instructions to remove web-browser permissions to show push notifications.
Remove Notification-list.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the menu go to Settings, scroll down to Advanced settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- In the Notifications settings, find the Notification-list.com URL and remove the Notification-list.com domain by clicking the three vertical dots on the right to the URL and select Remove.
Remove Notification-list.com from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Notification-list.com URL, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Remove Notification-list.com from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Notification-list.com domain from the list, and change the status to Block, save changes.
Remove Notification-list.com from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Notification-list.com domain and click the Remove button to remove the URL.
Remove Notification-list.com from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Disable the on switch for the Notification-list.com domain.
Remove Notification-list.com from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Notification-list.com URL and select it, click the Deny button.
OK, when you have removed the notification permissions from the web browser, you should continue to remove the adware responsible for the Notification-list.com ads in your web browser.
Uninstall malicious adware from your computer
In this first removal step, we will attempt to identify and uninstall any adware applications that are without your knowledge on your computer.
Click the Start button in the left bottom corner, select Control Panel, select “Programs, and Features.”
Windows 8, or Windows 8.1? Right-click the Windows logo in the lower-left corner, select Control Panel, select “Programs, and Features.”
Are you using Windows 10? Right-click the Windows logo in the bottom left corner, select Run, and type appwiz.cpl
Search for adware applications, select the adware application, and click “Uninstall.”
In the image, you see recently known adware applications associated with Notification-list.com pop-up ads.
Information: Click the column “Installed On” to sort installed software by date, doing so makes it easier to detect recently installed adware applications and uninstall them.
Continue to step 3.
Notification-list.com pop-up removal tool
Remove adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is always free to use, detect, and remove the adware responsible for the Notification-list.com pop-up ads.
Malwarebytes will remove adware applications, malware, viruses and is compatible with any pre-installed antivirus software.
No worries, Malwarebytes is free to detect malware fully for 14 days.
Run the Malwarebytes installation and proceed as described in the installation process.
Click here for Malwarebytes installation instructions.
Click Get started to start your 14-days of free premium protection features.
- Protects your online privacy and identity from cybercriminals.
- Protects your devices and personal data against Ransomware.
- Protects your device from redirects to malicious and shady webpages.
- Stops malware that tries to compromise or infect your device through malicious webpages.
Click Scan Now to start scanning your PC for specifically adware, viruses, rootkits, ransomware, and grayware, e.g. potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
Malwarebytes will now start scanning your PC for adware. Besides, the adware scan usually takes about 2 to 5 minutes to complete, which is fast for a comprehensive anti-malware program.
When the scan is done, you’ll be presented with the adware scan results, obviously, review the adware scan results and click the Quarantine Selected button to continue.
Hang on. Malwarebytes is moving the detected adware to quarantine.
To complete the Malwarebytes scan, you should reboot your computer.
All adware and any other malware are now successfully removed from your computer!
Would you like to learn how to uninstall adware manually?
You might find these articles useful