PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare is a heuristic “Potentially Unwanted Program” detection by Malwarebytes. When you run an anti-malware scan with Malwarebytes, the detection shows up in the results summary. What is PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare and does Malwarebytes remove this threat?
Yes, Malwarebytes is capable of removing One System Care from your computer. One System Care is a PC optimizer tool. One System Care is bundled with many download managers you download from the internet.
One System Care is legitimate, however, it is bundled so many download managers on the internet, many PC users have this PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program), Optional, OneSystemCare e.g. “One System Care” installed without their consent.
What is PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare virus – Information and Removal
PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare – How to Remove
If Malwarebytes is not capable of removing this PUP from your computer, you might want to use AdwCleaner and Zemana to remove the PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare “One System Care” from your computer.
Remove PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare (One System Care) with AdwCleaner
Malwarebytes adwcleaner searches for adware, browser hijackers, malware files and removes the malware files for free.
The Malwarebytes adwcleaner removal tool will individually scan for malicious windows services, malware folders, malware files, shortcuts hijacked by adware, malware registry keys, windows scheduled tasks and malicious browser extensions. Best of all, adwcleaner is completely free.
- Right-click the AdwCleaner executable you just downloaded and select "Run as Administrator" this is important.
- Select the Scan Now button.
- Wait for the adware & malware scan to finish.
- Click the Clean & Repair button to remove the adware and malware from your PC.
- Wait for AdwCleaner to remove the adware and malware from your PC.
- Click the Clean & Restart Now button to finish the malware removal process.
- After the reboot, AdwCleaner shows a summary of the detected and removed malware files.
Remove PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare (One System Care) with Zemana Anti-Malware
Zemana Anti-Malware is an anti-malware scanner which uses the cloud for malware detection. Zemana is the fastest and most proactively malware scanner available. Zemana is its best in addition to a primary virus scanner.
- Open the Zemana Anti-Malware installer
- Install Zemana Anti-Malware using the default settings
- Zemana Anti-Malware will update itself
- Select the Scan button to perform a malware scan
- Wait for the scan to finish, it takes a few minutes.
- Select the Next button to remove the malware found on your computer
- That's it. All malware is successfully removed from your computer.
- Continue to the next step
Optimize your device, get rid of junkware