PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare is a heuristic “Potentially Unwanted Program” detection by Malwarebytes. When you run an anti-malware scan with Malwarebytes, the detection shows up in the results summary. What is PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare and does Malwarebytes remove this threat?
Yes, Malwarebytes is capable of removing One System Care from your computer. One System Care is a PC optimizer tool. One System Care is bundled with many download managers you download from the internet.
One System Care is legitimate, however, it is bundled so many download managers on the internet, many PC users have this PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program), Optional, OneSystemCare e.g. “One System Care” installed without their consent.
What is PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare virus – Information and Removal
PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare – How to Remove
If Malwarebytes is not capable of removing this PUP from your computer, you might want to use AdwCleaner and Zemana to remove the PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare “One System Care” from your computer.
Remove PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare (One System Care) with AdwCleaner
Malwarebytes adwcleaner searches for adware, browser hijackers, malware files and removes them for free.
The Malwarebytes adwcleaner removal tool will individually scan for malicious windows services, malware folders, malware files, shortcuts hijacked by adware, malware registry keys, windows scheduled tasks and deceptive browser extensions. Best of all, adwcleaner is completely free.
- Right Click the executable AdwCleaner.exe and select “Run as Administrator” this is important.
- Accept their terms by clicking the “I Agree” button
- Select the Scan “Look for Adware/PUPs” button to start scanning your computer and browser for malicious files.
- to remove the malicious items found by Malwarebytes AdwCleaner using the detection Scan, select the Clean “Remove the selected elements” button.
- Make sure to close all open programs and browser(s) to continue removing the detected items from your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
- Your computer is rebooted after the removal process, click Reboot Now.
Remove PUP.Optional.OneSystemCare (One System Care) with Zemana Anti-Malware
Zemana Anti-Malware is an anti-malware scanner which uses the cloud, thereby the fastest and most proactively scanner available. Zemana is its best in addition to a primary virus scanner.
- Open the Zemana Anti-Malware installer
- Install Zemana Anti-Malware using the default settings
- Zemana Anti-Malware will update itself
- Select the Scan button to perform a malware scan
- Wait for the scan to finish, it takes a few minutes.
- Select the Next button to remove the malware found on your computer
- That’s it. All malware is successfully removed from your computer.
- Continue to the next step
Enjoy a clean PC. Please share this information with other people. You can use the social media button’s or the donation button below to show your appreciation! 😉
Thank you, stay safe!