If a pop-up from Error 3x3103fx occurs you are redirected to a deceptive and dangerous Support Scam. These often temporary websites are build to scare, and eventually trick you into calling a very expensive and useless telephone number.
The Error 3x3103fx scam locks the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge browser and displays a fake message.
Error 3x3103fx Tech Support Scam – How to Remove?
Removal Instruction – Quick Menu
Tech support scam on Mac OS? Remove Adware from Apple Mac OS
If the pop-up stays on top with alert's in your browser and it seems impossible to close the warnings you need to perform this optional step. After performing this step, please continue with Malwarebytes to start the actual removal of the adware that is causing the pop-up in the browser.
- Start the Windows Task Manager by using CTRL+ALT+DEL for Windows 7 or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC for Windows 8.
It is also possible to hit the taskbar with a right click and select the Task Manager from the menu.
- Select the browser you are using from the list and right-click on it, selecting End Task. It is also possible to use the End Task button at the bottom of the window.
- The internet browser should be closed now, continue to the next step to start the actual removing process of the malware.
Remove Malicious Browser Extension(s) with MalwareBytes AdwCleaner
Malwarebytes adwcleaner searches for adware, browser hijackers, malware files and removes the malware files for free.
The Malwarebytes adwcleaner removal tool will individually scan for malicious windows services, malware folders, malware files, shortcuts hijacked by adware, malware registry keys, windows scheduled tasks and malicious browser extensions. Best of all, adwcleaner is completely free.
- Right-click the AdwCleaner executable you just downloaded and select "Run as Administrator" this is important.
- Select the Scan Now button.
- Wait for the adware & malware scan to finish.
- Click the Clean & Repair button to remove the adware and malware from your PC.
- Wait for AdwCleaner to remove the adware and malware from your PC.
- Click the Clean & Restart Now button to finish the malware removal process.
- After the reboot, AdwCleaner shows a summary of the detected and removed malware files.
Remove Malware with MalwareBytes 3 Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes is free to use, detect, and remove malware from your computer. Detect the latest adware, potentially unwanted programs, and other malware with Malwarebytes. Protect your PC with Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes works perfectly in addition to a virus scanner.
Run the Malwarebytes program installation file. Click here for Malwarebytes installation instructions.
Click Scan Now to start examining for malware.
Malwarebytes will start searching for malware, please wait for Malwarebytes to finish the malware scan.
Malwarebytes usually takes between 2 to 5 minutes to complete.
Once the malware scan is performed, Malwarebytes will present the results of the malware scan.
Remove the malware found by Malwarebytes using the Quarantine Selected button.
Wait for Malwarebytes to move all malware to quarantine.
Malwarebytes needs to make a system reboot to finish the malware removal process.
Save and close any working documents or open web pages and click Yes to reboot your PC.
After the system reboot, your PC is clean from malware. Stay protected with Malwarebytes against future threats. Malwarebytes stops adware, potentially unwanted programs, malicious web pages, suspicious downloads, viruses, spyware and ransomware from infecting your machine.
Remove adware that possible cause the Error 3x3103fx Support Scam with Zemana Anti-Malware and restore your browser
Zemana Anti-Malware is an second opinion anti-malware scanner which uses Cloud technology for malware detection. Zemana is the fastest, smallest and most proactively malware scanner available. Zemana is its best in addition to a primary virus scanner or malware scanner such as Malwarebytes.
Download Zemana Anti Malware
Open the Zemana anti-malware setup file.
Install Zemana anti-malware using the default settings, after successful installation Zemana anti-malware will update itself to the latest version.
Select the Scan button to perform a malware scan, wait for the scan to finish, this usually takes a few minutes.
Click the Next button to remove the malware found by Zemana on your computer.
Wait a couple of seconds for Zemana to remove the malware from your PC.
Your PC is successfully cleaned by Zemana. Zemana is an excellent protection for people searching for a lightweight malware detection and removal tool. Zemana is its best in addition to a more comprehensive antivirus or anti-malware security application such as Malwarebytes.
Check your browser for Potentially Unwanted Browser Helper Objects and Browser Extensions
- Start Internet Explorer
- On the Tools menu, tap or click Manage add ons. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.
- In the menu select Toolbars and Extensions
- Change Currently loaded add-ons under Show: to All add-ons
- Select the Browser Helper Object you would like to remove by double-clicking it.
- Select Remove. If the Remove button is greyed out, reset Internet Explorer to default settings (see below).
- Start Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner of Google Chrome select the menu
- Select Settings
- On the left side select Extensions
- Review all Google Chrome extensions installed, remove any unknown or unwanted Browser Extension using the trashcan icon on the right next to the Browser Extensions name.
If the browser extensions cannot be removed, reset Google Chrome (see instruction).
- Start Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button
- Select Add-ons from the menu
- On the left side select Extensions
- Review all Mozilla Firefox extensions installed, remove any unknown or unwanted browser extension using the remove button on the right next to the Browser Extensions name.
If a browser extension cannot be removed, reset Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Using these instructions you can reset Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox to their default configuration.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings
- Note: If you are running Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, start Internet Explorer from the desktop. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer that you start from the desktop.
- Start Internet Explorer
- On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.
- In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab
- Tap or click Reset. If you're using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click Restore Default
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset
Note: Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data (recommended!).
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and again, start Internet Explorer to see the results.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Note: When the "Help make Google Chrome better by reporting the current settings" checkbox is selected you are anonymously sending Google your Chrome settings. Reporting these settings allows Google to analyze trends and work to prevent future unwanted settings changes.
Settings that change
- Default search engine and saved search engines will be reset and to their original defaults.
- Homepage button will be hidden and the URL that you previously set will be removed.
- Default startup tabs will be cleared. The browser will show a new tab when you start up or continue where you left off if you're on a Chromebook.
- New Tab page will be empty unless you have a version of Chrome with an extension that controls it. In that case, your page may be preserved.
- Pinned tabs will be unpinned.
- Content settings will be cleared and reset to their installation defaults.
- Cookies and site data will be cleared.
- Extensions and themes will be disabled.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings
However, your extensions and themes will be removed and your preferences will be reset.
- Click the menu button and then click help (question sign icon) below.
- From the Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information.
If you're unable to access themenu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Click the Reset Firefox… button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
Thank me! Help other people. Share this information on social media, a forum or website, and contribute to a safer internet for everyone.