Search.classifiedlist.net is a dubious website which redirects your favorite browser and replaces your default homepage and default search engine with Search.classifiedlist.net. Search.classifiedlist.net is known to be bundled with free software and offered during the installation process.
It’s often the user itself which allowed the Search.classifiedlist.net homepage on their computer. When you install free software look at what is offered during installation. The installation of free-software is build to trick you into installing bundled software using dark patterns. Unfortunately, some free-downloads do not adequately disclose that other software will also be installed on your computer.
It is advised to always read the End User License Agreements (EULA) or Terms and Agreements before installing software on your computer. Do never click too fast through the installation process and read and overview every window. Do not install software you do not trust. Want to make sure that this does not happen again use MalwareBytes Anti-Malware, follow our free instructions.
Remove Search.classifiedlist.net “New Tab Search” homepage (Removal Guide)
If you experience Search.classifiedlist.net on Apple Mac OSX instead of Microsoft Windows, follow our generic guide to remove adware from Mac OSX for free. This complete guide includes detailed instructions and a free adware removal tool for Mac OSX.
Remove Search.classifiedlist.net with Zemana Anti-Malware and restore your browser
Zemana Anti-Malware is a security suite which is suitable for use in addition to a primary virus scanner. This second opinion malware scanner works with the cloud principle. This means that all data such as the malware definitions but also analyzes are conducted entirely over the internet.
Zemana Anti-Malware features include protection against viruses, trojans, adware and spyware. But it also provides effective protection against root-kits and ransomware boot kits.
Download Zemana Anti-Malware
- Open the Zemana Anti-Malware installer
- Install Zemana Anti-Malware using the default settings
- Zemana Anti-Malware will update itself
- Select the Scan button to perform a malware scan
- Wait for the scan to finish, it takes a few minutes.
- Select the Next button to remove the malware found on your computer
- That’s it. All malware is successfuly removed from your computer.
Remove Search.classifiedlist.net with MalwareBytes AdwCleaner
MalwareBytes AdwCleaner will scan for hijacks and viruses in your computer and browser.
The MalwareBytes AdwCleaner tool will scan for malicious Services, Folders, Files, Shortcuts, Registry keys and Browser Extensions for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. After the scan you can remove the found malicious items using MalwareBytes AdwCleaner and clean your computer and browser(s).
Download MalwareBytes AdwCleaner
Notice: if you have problems downloading MalwareBytes AdwCleaner, because of popups that keep opening when clicking a link because of adware
Goto this url: https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
- Before running MalwareBytes AdwCleaner, close all open programs and browsers.
- Select the executable for MalwareBytes AdwCleaner you just downloaded from the link above.
- Run MalwareBytes AdwCleaner as Administrator
- Accept their terms by clicking the “I Agree” button
- Select the Scan button to start scanning your computer and browser for malicious files.
- to remove the malicious items found by MalwareBytes AdwCleaner using the detection Scan, select the Clean button.
- Make sure to close all open programs and browser(s) to continue removing the detected items from your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
- Your computer is rebooted after the removal process.
Remove adware and Search.classifiedlist.net with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. It’s that simple.
Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
Either way you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware works great alongside Antivirus software, both MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and Antivirus software go along and provide the best protection for your computer.
Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using it’s installation wizard.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
- Select Scan Now to perform an anti-malware scan.
- Malwarebytes computer is scanning for malicious items, this might take a while, please wait for MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to finish.
- When the detection scan is finished, a window appears with the malware found by MalwareBytes.
To remove the found malware from your computer, select the Remove Selected button.
- All found items will be put in quarantine, if MalwareBytes Anti-Malware requires to a reboot to do so, please allow MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to reboot Windows.
If you still experience problems with Search.classifiedlist.net, run a scan with Emsisoft Anti-Malware using this instruction.