What is Search.heasymapsaccess.com?
Search.heasymapsaccess.com, also known as Easy Map Access is a browser new tab for Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Search.heasymapsaccess.com is distributed across the internet using deceptive adware installers. An adware installer is a software application specifically designed to hide adware application from the user during installation. It’s these adware installers that install the Search.heasymapsaccess.com on the user’s browser and redirect the browser new tab and search queries thru the Easy Map Access search.
Using a browser extension the Search.heasymapsaccess.com redirect generates traffic to the Search.heasymapsaccess.com homepage for revenue, the traffic is then redirected to Yahoo Search. This traffic is important for them as it delivers information such as search queries, the location of their visitors using IP addresses and much more. This information can be used for multiple purposes, which is often for your privacy, not a good thing. Easy Map Access is identical to Maps and Directions, both are unreliable browser hijacker by the same company Polarity Technologies LTD.
How did Search.heasymapsaccess.com install on my PC?
Most likely, it is the PC user itself which allowed the Search.heasymapsaccess.com redirect take over the browser. However, this was hard to avoid after all since the heasymapsaccess.com homepage was barely visible (or not) visible at all during installation.
Search.heasymapsaccess.com – How to Remove?
In order to remove the Search.heasymapsaccess.com browser hijacker from Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, the user should follow all steps in this removal instruction to get rid of the Easy Map Access browser hijacker. All the software in the instruction includes a free trial license or is completely free to remove Search.heasymapsaccess.com and any other malware from the users PC!
Rather not use free tools? Try resetting your browser first. Reset Internet Explorer, reset Google Chrome, reset Firefox. If this has not solved the problem, follow the steps of all software advised in this instruction and reset your browser(s) once again.
If you experience a Browser Hijacker on Apple Mac OS
follow this Removal guide to remove Browser Hijacker(s) from Mac OS for free.
Remove Search.heasymapsaccess.com redirect with Zemana Anti-Malware
Zemana Anti-Malware is an anti-malware scanner which uses the cloud for malware detection. Zemana is the fastest and most proactively malware scanner available. Zemana is its best in addition to a primary virus scanner.
- Open the Zemana Anti-Malware installer
- Install Zemana Anti-Malware using the default settings
- Zemana Anti-Malware will update itself
- Select the Scan button to perform a malware scan
- Wait for the scan to finish, it takes a few minutes.
- Select the Next button to remove the malware found on your computer
- That’s it. All malware is successfully removed from your computer.
- Continue to the next step
Remove Search.heasymapsaccess.com malware with MalwareBytes
Dear visitor, we advise anyone that has a problem with malware on their device to scan the device with Malwarebytes! We have run many malware removal tests on infected PCs including adware, potentially unwanted programs, and ransomware. Malwarebytes is by far the best malware removal tool available today. Malwarebytes is always free to remove any malware from your computer. Malwarebytes premium is active for a 14 days trial license upon installation. Try Malwarebytes and see the results for yourself!
Malwarebytes is the most powerful anti-malware solution to detect and proactively remove adware, browser hijackers, viruses and potentially unwanted programs from your device. Malwarebytes works excellently alongside antivirus software without any conflicts. Malwarebytes is by far the best malware detection and malware removal tool available today.
- Run the Malwarebytes installation setup file. Click here for detailed Malwarebytes installation instructions.
- Select Scan Now to perform an Anti-Malware scan.
- Malwarebytes is scanning the computer for any viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, ransomware, and potentially unwanted programs.
Please wait for Malwarebytes to finish the anti-malware scan, the anti-malware scan usually takes around 2 to 5 minutes to complete.
- When the anti-malware scan is finished, Malwarebytes will show the results of the anti-malware scan.
To remove the detected malware from your computer, select the Quarantine Selected button.
- All found malware will be moved to quarantine. Malwarebytes requires a reboot to complete the removal process.
- Restart your computer.
- After the reboot, all the malware detected by Malwarebytes is moved to quarantine. The removal process is finished.
- Continue to the next step
Remove Search.heasymapsaccess.com adware files with AdwCleaner Free
Malwarebytes adwcleaner searches for adware, browser hijackers, malware files and removes them for free.
The Malwarebytes adwcleaner removal tool will individually scan for malicious windows services, malware folders, malware files, shortcuts hijacked by adware, malware registry keys, windows scheduled tasks and deceptive browser extensions. Best of all, adwcleaner is completely free.
- Right Click the executable AdwCleaner.exe and select “Run as Administrator” this is important.
- Accept their terms by clicking the “I Agree” button
- Select the Scan “Look for Adware/PUPs” button to start scanning your computer and browser for malicious files.
- to remove the malicious items found by Malwarebytes AdwCleaner using the detection Scan, select the Clean “Remove the selected elements” button.
- Make sure to close all open programs and browser(s) to continue removing the detected items from your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
- Your computer is rebooted after the removal process, click Reboot Now.
Reset Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Using these instructions you can reset Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox to their default configuration.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings
- Note: If you are running Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, start Internet Explorer from the desktop. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer that you start from the desktop.
- Start Internet Explorer
- On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don’t see the Tools menu, press Alt.
- In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab
- Tap or click Reset. If you’re using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click Restore Default
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset
Note: Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data (recommended!).
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and again, start Internet Explorer to see the results.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section “Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Note: When the “Help make Google Chrome better by reporting the current settings” checkbox is selected you are anonymously sending Google your Chrome settings. Reporting these settings allows Google to analyze trends and work to prevent future unwanted settings changes.
Settings that change
- Default search engine and saved search engines will be reset and to their original defaults.
- Homepage button will be hidden and the URL that you previously set will be removed.
- Default startup tabs will be cleared. The browser will show a new tab when you start up or continue where you left off if you’re on a Chromebook.
- New Tab page will be empty unless you have a version of Chrome with an extension that controls it. In that case, your page may be preserved.
- Pinned tabs will be unpinned.
- Content settings will be cleared and reset to their installation defaults.
- Cookies and site data will be cleared.
- Extensions and themes will be disabled.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings
However, your extensions and themes will be removed and your preferences will be reset.
- Click the menu button and then click help (question sign icon) below.
- From the Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information.If you’re unable to access themenu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Click the Reset Firefox… button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset.
- When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
Optimize your device, get rid of junkware