search.search-bee.com is a browser hijacker that installs itself in Safari on a Mac, identical to search.searchmecenter.com, and search.searchtheuniverses.com. search-bee.com is distributed via adware installations. search.search-bee.com is a browser hijacker that installs itself in Safari on a Mac. search-bee.com is spread via adware installations. search.search-bee.com is a fake search engine, which looks very much identical to large legitimate search engines. In this way, the search.search-bee.com browser hijacker tries to appear legitimate.
The search-bee.com browser hijacker installs a browser extension in Safari that replaces the standard search engine and homepage with search.search-bee.com. Search queries are redirected by Search-Bee through Yahoo to generate imitations through intext ads. Search-bee.com is developed and maintained by Linkury services, a well-known rogue adware developer.
How to Remove search.search-bee.com?
Remove search.search-bee.com – Safari Mac
You can set any web page as your homepage, and have it shown when you open a new window or a new tab.
Change Safari search.search-bee.com homepage
Open Safari menu > Preferences, then click General.
Change your homepage and remove http://search.search-bee.com.
Enter a web page address in the Homepage field, or click Set to Current Page to use the web page you are currently viewing.
Remove Search-Bee 1.0 extension
Open Safari menu > Preferences > go to Extensions
Click the Search-Bee 1.0 extension, and click Uninstall to remove the extension and search.search-bee.com search provider from Safari.
Remove search.search-bee.com – Google Chrome Mac
You can reset your browser settings in Chrome any time. You might need to do this if search.search-bee.com has changed your settings without your knowledge. Your saved bookmarks and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section “Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
- In the box that appears, click Reset.
Remove search.search-bee.com – Mozilla Firefox Mac
You can reset your browser settings in Firefox any time. You might need to do this if search.search-bee.com has changed your settings without your knowledge. Your saved bookmarks and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- On the address field, type in about:support and hit Enter.
- Click Reset Firefox button.
- A window will appear showing the details of this action.
- Click Reset Firefox button.
- Click Done.
Use Combo Cleaner to remove search.search-bee.com
- Install Combo Cleaner.
- Open your Applications folder.
- Open Combo Cleaner by double-clicking its Application.
- The first thing to do is to confirm your Home Directory and your Applications Directory.
- Select your Home directory (most of the time this is default) and click Allow access
- Select your Applications directory (most of the time this is default) and click Allow access
- Now Combo Cleaner is ready to clean your Mac, select the Start Combo Scan button.
- Hang on, your Mac is scanned, optimized and the latest virus definitions are downloaded to protect your Mac against the latest threats.
- If threats are found and you want to optimize your Mac, you must upgrade Premium to do so. Combo Cleaner has a free feature Disk Cleaner. Using this feature will clear all Application cache, the Trashcan, and Application logs.
- We highly recommend reviewing Combo Cleaner, try it and buy its Premium features.
Remove search.search-bee.com from the Mac with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes for Mac - How to Use
Open the installation setup you just downloaded from the link above.
Double click "Malwarebytes-Mac-3.-.pkg".
Click Continue on the message "This package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed".
Click Continue on the Welcome screen of Malwarebytes for Mac.
Agree to the software license agreement from Malwarebytes for Mac to continue.
Click Install to start the Malwarebytes for Mac installation process.
Provide root (administrator) user credentials to allow Malwarebytes install new software on the Mac.
Open security preferences to load new system extensions. Malwarebytes needs these extensions to secure the Mac.
Click Allow to continue Malwarebytes for Mac installation.
Finish the Malwarebytes installation process to start Malwarebytes for Mac.
Select Scan Now to start scanning your Mac for adware, potentially unwanted programs, and other dangerous malware.
Malwarebytes for Mac Features
- Cleans infected Mac from Adware, Potentially Unwanted Programs and malware such as Ransomware, Spyware, Viruses.
- Prevents Mac virus, spyware, and malware infections from drive-by infections or Pay Per Install download managers.
- Proactively blocks adware and unwanted programs from infecting you Mac and Browser. No more toolbars, pop-up redirects and browser hijackers. Update to the latest Malwarebytes protection automatically. The latest updates are protecting your MacOS computer daily from the newest infections.
- free and fully to use 30 days trial in the premium license. Malware removal is always free with Malwarebytes for Mac.