Easyemailcheck.co is a browser hijacker. Easyemailcheck.co browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Easyemailcheck.co is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Easyemailcheck.co is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Easyemailcheck.co collects data from your browser, Easyemailcheck.co is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Easy Email Check browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Easyemailcheck.co and the Easy Email Check browser extension has been installed, remove the Easy Email Check extension as soon as possible using this Easy Email Check removal instruction.
Remove Easy Email Check
Uninstall Easy Email Check extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Easy Email Check” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Easy Email Check extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Easy Email Check” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Easy Email Check extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Easy Email Check from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Easy Email Check add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Easy Email Check from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Easy Email Check Search and Remove Easy Email Check Search.
Do you still have Easy Email Check in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Easy Email Check and click Uninstall.
- Follow Easy Email Check uninstall instructions.
Remove Easyemailcheck.co with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Easyemailcheck.co with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Easyemailcheck.co adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Easyemailcheck.co with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Easyemailcheck.co detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Easyemailcheck.co from your computer and browser.