Hp.htemplatefinders.com is a browser hijacker. Hp.htemplatefinders.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Hp.htemplatefinders.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Hp.htemplatefinders.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Hp.htemplatefinders.com collects data from your browser, Hp.htemplatefinders.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Template Finder browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Hp.htemplatefinders.com and the Template Finder browser extension has been installed, remove the Template Finder extension as soon as possible using this Template Finder removal instruction.
Remove Template Finder
Uninstall Template Finder extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Template Finder” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Template Finder extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Template Finder” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Template Finder extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Template Finder from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Template Finder add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Template Finder from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Template Finder Search and Remove Template Finder Search.
Do you still have Template Finder in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Template Finder and click Uninstall.
- Follow Template Finder uninstall instructions.
Remove Hp.htemplatefinders.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Hp.htemplatefinders.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Hp.htemplatefinders.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Hp.htemplatefinders.com with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Hp.htemplatefinders.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Hp.htemplatefinders.com from your computer and browser.