Search.mysearchfinder.co is a browser hijacker. Search.mysearchfinder.co browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Search.mysearchfinder.co is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Search.mysearchfinder.co is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Search.mysearchfinder.co collects data from your browser, Search.mysearchfinder.co is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
My Search Finder browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Search.mysearchfinder.co and the My Search Finder browser extension has been installed, remove the My Search Finder extension as soon as possible using this My Search Finder removal instruction.
Remove My Search Finder
Uninstall My Search Finder extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “My Search Finder” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall My Search Finder extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “My Search Finder” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the My Search Finder extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove My Search Finder from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall My Search Finder add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove My Search Finder from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find My Search Finder Search and Remove My Search Finder Search.
Do you still have My Search Finder in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select My Search Finder and click Uninstall.
- Follow My Search Finder uninstall instructions.
Remove Search.mysearchfinder.co with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Search.mysearchfinder.co with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Search.mysearchfinder.co adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Search.mysearchfinder.co with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Search.mysearchfinder.co detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Search.mysearchfinder.co from your computer and browser.