Streamradiolive.co is a browser hijacker. Streamradiolive.co browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Streamradiolive.co is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Streamradiolive.co is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Streamradiolive.co collects data from your browser, Streamradiolive.co is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
StreamRadioLive browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Streamradiolive.co and the StreamRadioLive browser extension has been installed, remove the StreamRadioLive extension as soon as possible using this StreamRadioLive removal instruction.
Uninstall StreamRadioLive extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “StreamRadioLive” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall StreamRadioLive extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “StreamRadioLive” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the StreamRadioLive extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove StreamRadioLive from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall StreamRadioLive add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove StreamRadioLive from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find StreamRadioLive Search and Remove StreamRadioLive Search.
Do you still have StreamRadioLive in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select StreamRadioLive and click Uninstall.
- Follow StreamRadioLive uninstall instructions.
Remove Streamradiolive.co with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Streamradiolive.co with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Streamradiolive.co adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Streamradiolive.co with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Streamradiolive.co detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Streamradiolive.co from your computer and browser.