Tiktok-searches.com is a browser hijacker. Tiktok-searches.com browser hijacker modifies the new tab of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Tiktok-searches.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Tiktok-searches.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Tiktok-searches.com collects data from your browser, Tiktok-searches.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
TiktokSearches browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Tiktok-searches.com and the TiktokSearches browser extension has been installed, remove the TiktokSearches extension as soon as possible using this TiktokSearches removal instruction.
Uninstall TiktokSearches extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “TiktokSearches” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall TiktokSearches extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “TiktokSearches” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the TiktokSearches extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove TiktokSearches from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall TiktokSearches add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove TiktokSearches from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find TiktokSearches Search and Remove TiktokSearches Search.
Do you still have TiktokSearches in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select TiktokSearches and click Uninstall.
- Follow TiktokSearches uninstall instructions.
Remove Tiktok-searches.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Tiktok-searches.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Tiktok-searches.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Tiktok-searches.com with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Tiktok-searches.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Tiktok-searches.com from your computer and browser.