Tracknetspeed.com is a browser hijacker. Tracknetspeed.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Tracknetspeed.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Tracknetspeed.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Tracknetspeed.com collects data from your browser, Tracknetspeed.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Track Net Speed browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Tracknetspeed.com and the Track Net Speed browser extension has been installed, remove the Track Net Speed extension as soon as possible using this Track Net Speed removal instruction.
Remove Track Net Speed
Uninstall Track Net Speed extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Track Net Speed” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Track Net Speed extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Track Net Speed” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Track Net Speed extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Track Net Speed from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Track Net Speed add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Track Net Speed from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Track Net Speed Search and Remove Track Net Speed Search.
Do you still have Track Net Speed in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Track Net Speed and click Uninstall.
- Follow Track Net Speed uninstall instructions.
Remove Tracknetspeed.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Tracknetspeed.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Tracknetspeed.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Tracknetspeed.com with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Tracknetspeed.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Tracknetspeed.com from your computer and browser.