Browser.mazysearch.com is a browser hijacker. Browser.mazysearch.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Browser.mazysearch.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Browser.mazysearch.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Browser.mazysearch.com collects data from your browser, Browser.mazysearch.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Mazy Search browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Browser.mazysearch.com and the Mazy Search browser extension has been installed, remove the Mazy Search extension as soon as possible using this Mazy Search removal instruction.
Remove Mazy Search
Uninstall Mazy Search extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Select the “Mazy Search” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Mazy Search extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Mazy Search” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Mazy Search extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Mazy Search from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Mazy Search add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Mazy Search from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Mazy Search Search and Remove Mazy Search Search.
Do you still have Mazy Search in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Mazy Search and click Uninstall.
- Follow Mazy Search uninstall instructions.
Remove Browser.mazysearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Browser.mazysearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Browser.mazysearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Browser.mazysearch.com with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Browser.mazysearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Browser.mazysearch.com from your computer and browser.