4KSportSearch.com is a browser hijacker. 4KSportSearch.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
4KSportSearch.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by 4KSportSearch.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because 4KSportSearch.com collects data from your browser, 4KSportSearch.com is also classified as an adware program (virus).
4KSportSearch browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to 4KSportSearch.com and the 4KSportSearch browser extension has been installed, remove the 4KSportSearch extension as soon as possible using this 4KSportSearch removal instruction.
Uninstall 4KSportSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “4KSportSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall 4KSportSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “4KSportSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the 4KSportSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove 4KSportSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall 4KSportSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove 4KSportSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find 4KSportSearch Search and Remove 4KSportSearch Search.
Do you still have 4KSportSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select 4KSportSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow 4KSportSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove 4KSportSearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing 4KSportSearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
4KSportSearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove 4KSportSearch.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the 4KSportSearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed 4KSportSearch.com from your computer and browser.