Access Online Forms is a browser hijacker. Access Online Forms redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. AccessOnlineForms redirects the browser through hp.haccessonlineforms.com.
Access Online Forms is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, AccessOnlineForms is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Access Online Forms are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Access Online Forms collects data out of your browser, AccessOnlineForms is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When AccessOnlineForms is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Access Online Forms.
- You notice a new AccessOnlineForms toolbar in your browser.
- AccessOnlineForms might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
AccessOnlineForms browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Access Online Forms and the AccessOnlineForms browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the AccessOnlineForms extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall AccessOnlineForms extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AccessOnlineForms” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove AccessOnlineForms extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall AccessOnlineForms extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AccessOnlineForms” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the AccessOnlineForms extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove AccessOnlineForms from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall AccessOnlineForms add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove AccessOnlineForms from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find AccessOnlineForms Search and Remove AccessOnlineForms Search.
Do you still have AccessOnlineForms in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select AccessOnlineForms and click Uninstall.
- Follow AccessOnlineForms uninstall instructions.
Remove Access Online Forms with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Access Online Forms with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Access Online Forms adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Access Online Forms with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Access Online Forms detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Access Online Forms from your computer and browser.