AllRadioSearch is a browser hijacker. AllRadioSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. AllRadioSearch redirects the browser.
AllRadioSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, AllRadioSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by AllRadioSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because AllRadioSearch collects data out of your browser, AllRadioSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When AllRadioSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to AllRadioSearch.
- You notice a new AllRadioSearch toolbar in your browser.
- AllRadioSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
AllRadioSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to AllRadioSearch and the AllRadioSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the AllRadioSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall AllRadioSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllRadioSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the AllRadioSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall AllRadioSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllRadioSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the AllRadioSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove AllRadioSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall AllRadioSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove AllRadioSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find AllRadioSearch Search and Remove AllRadioSearch Search.
Do you still have AllRadioSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select AllRadioSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow AllRadioSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove AllRadioSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing AllRadioSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
AllRadioSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove AllRadioSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the AllRadioSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed AllRadioSearch from your computer and browser.