AllStreamSearch is a browser hijacker. AllStreamSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. AllStreamSearch redirects the browser.
AllStreamSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, AllStreamSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by AllStreamSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because AllStreamSearch collects data out of your browser, AllStreamSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When AllStreamSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to AllStreamSearch.
- You notice a new AllStreamSearch toolbar in your browser.
- AllStreamSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
AllStreamSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to AllStreamSearch and the AllStreamSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the AllStreamSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall AllStreamSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllStreamSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the AllStreamSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall AllStreamSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllStreamSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the AllStreamSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove AllStreamSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall AllStreamSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove AllStreamSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find AllStreamSearch Search and Remove AllStreamSearch Search.
Do you still have AllStreamSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select AllStreamSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow AllStreamSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove AllStreamSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing AllStreamSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
AllStreamSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove AllStreamSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the AllStreamSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed AllStreamSearch from your computer and browser.