AnyGameSearch is a browser hijacker. AnyGameSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. AnyGameSearch redirects the browser.
AnyGameSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, AnyGameSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by AnyGameSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because AnyGameSearch collects data out of your browser, AnyGameSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When AnyGameSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to AnyGameSearch.
- You notice a new AnyGameSearch toolbar in your browser.
- AnyGameSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
AnyGameSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to AnyGameSearch and the AnyGameSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the AnyGameSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall AnyGameSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AnyGameSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the AnyGameSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall AnyGameSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AnyGameSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the AnyGameSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove AnyGameSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall AnyGameSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove AnyGameSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find AnyGameSearch Search and Remove AnyGameSearch Search.
Do you still have AnyGameSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select AnyGameSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow AnyGameSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove AnyGameSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing AnyGameSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
AnyGameSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove AnyGameSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the AnyGameSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed AnyGameSearch from your computer and browser.