AutoIncognitoSearch is a browser hijacker. AutoIncognitoSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. AutoIncognitoSearch redirects the browser.
AutoIncognitoSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, AutoIncognitoSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by AutoIncognitoSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because AutoIncognitoSearch collects data out of your browser, AutoIncognitoSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When AutoIncognitoSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to AutoIncognitoSearch.
- You notice a new AutoIncognitoSearch toolbar in your browser.
- AutoIncognitoSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
AutoIncognitoSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to AutoIncognitoSearch and the AutoIncognitoSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the AutoIncognitoSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall AutoIncognitoSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AutoIncognitoSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the AutoIncognitoSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall AutoIncognitoSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AutoIncognitoSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the AutoIncognitoSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove AutoIncognitoSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall AutoIncognitoSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove AutoIncognitoSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find AutoIncognitoSearch Search and Remove AutoIncognitoSearch Search.
Do you still have AutoIncognitoSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select AutoIncognitoSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow AutoIncognitoSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove AutoIncognitoSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing AutoIncognitoSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
AutoIncognitoSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove AutoIncognitoSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the AutoIncognitoSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed AutoIncognitoSearch from your computer and browser.