BestConverterSearch is a browser hijacker. BestConverterSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. BestConverterSearch redirects the browser.
BestConverterSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, BestConverterSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by BestConverterSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because BestConverterSearch collects data out of your browser, BestConverterSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When BestConverterSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to BestConverterSearch.
- You notice a new BestConverterSearch toolbar in your browser.
- BestConverterSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
BestConverterSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to BestConverterSearch and the BestConverterSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the BestConverterSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall BestConverterSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “BestConverterSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the BestConverterSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall BestConverterSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “BestConverterSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the BestConverterSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove BestConverterSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall BestConverterSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove BestConverterSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find BestConverterSearch Search and Remove BestConverterSearch Search.
Do you still have BestConverterSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select BestConverterSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow BestConverterSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove BestConverterSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing BestConverterSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
BestConverterSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove BestConverterSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the BestConverterSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed BestConverterSearch from your computer and browser.