DailyBibleGuide is a browser hijacker. DailyBibleGuide redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. DailyBibleGuide redirects the browser.
DailyBibleGuide is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, DailyBibleGuide is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by DailyBibleGuide are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because DailyBibleGuide collects data out of your browser, DailyBibleGuide is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When DailyBibleGuide is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to DailyBibleGuide.
- You notice a new DailyBibleGuide toolbar in your browser.
- DailyBibleGuide might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
DailyBibleGuide browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to DailyBibleGuide and the DailyBibleGuide browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the DailyBibleGuide extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall DailyBibleGuide extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “DailyBibleGuide” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the DailyBibleGuide extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall DailyBibleGuide extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “DailyBibleGuide” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the DailyBibleGuide extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove DailyBibleGuide from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall DailyBibleGuide add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove DailyBibleGuide from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find DailyBibleGuide Search and Remove DailyBibleGuide Search.
Do you still have DailyBibleGuide in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select DailyBibleGuide and click Uninstall.
- Follow DailyBibleGuide uninstall instructions.
Remove DailyBibleGuide with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing DailyBibleGuide with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
DailyBibleGuide adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove DailyBibleGuide with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the DailyBibleGuide detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed DailyBibleGuide from your computer and browser.