Divisionsearch.com is a browser hijacker. Divisionsearch.com redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. Division Search redirects the browser through Divisionsearch.com.
Divisionsearch.com is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, Division Search is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Divisionsearch.com are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Divisionsearch.com collects data out of your browser, Division Search is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When Division Search is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Divisionsearch.com.
- You notice a new Division Search toolbar in your browser.
- Division Search might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
Division Search browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Divisionsearch.com and the Division Search browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Division Search extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove Division Search
Uninstall Division Search extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Division Search” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove Division Search extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall Division Search extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Division Search” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Division Search extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Division Search from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Division Search add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Division Search from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Division Search Search and Remove Division Search Search.
Do you still have Division Search in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Division Search and click Uninstall.
- Follow Division Search uninstall instructions.
Remove Divisionsearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Divisionsearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Divisionsearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Divisionsearch.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Divisionsearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Divisionsearch.com from your computer and browser.