Easy Finder is a browser hijacker. Easy Finder redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. Easy Finder redirects the browser.
Easy Finder is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, Easy Finder is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Easy Finder are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Easy Finder collects data out of your browser, Easy Finder is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When Easy Finder is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Easy Finder.
- You notice a new Easy Finder toolbar in your browser.
- Easy Finder might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
Easy Finder browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to Easy Finder and the Easy Finder browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Easy Finder extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove Easy Finder
Uninstall Easy Finder extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Easy Finder” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the Easy Finder extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall Easy Finder extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Easy Finder” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Easy Finder extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Easy Finder from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Easy Finder add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Easy Finder from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Easy Finder Search and Remove Easy Finder Search.
Do you still have Easy Finder in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Easy Finder and click Uninstall.
- Follow Easy Finder uninstall instructions.
Remove Easy Finder with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Easy Finder with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Easy Finder adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Easy Finder with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Easy Finder detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Easy Finder from your computer and browser.