EasyWebPagePrint is a browser hijacker. EasyWebPagePrint redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. EasyWebPagePrint redirects the browser.
EasyWebPagePrint is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, EasyWebPagePrint is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by EasyWebPagePrint are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because EasyWebPagePrint collects data out of your browser, EasyWebPagePrint is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When EasyWebPagePrint is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to EasyWebPagePrint.
- You notice a new EasyWebPagePrint toolbar in your browser.
- EasyWebPagePrint might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
EasyWebPagePrint browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to EasyWebPagePrint and the EasyWebPagePrint browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the EasyWebPagePrint extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall EasyWebPagePrint extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “EasyWebPagePrint” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the EasyWebPagePrint extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall EasyWebPagePrint extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “EasyWebPagePrint” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the EasyWebPagePrint extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove EasyWebPagePrint from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall EasyWebPagePrint add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove EasyWebPagePrint from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find EasyWebPagePrint Search and Remove EasyWebPagePrint Search.
Do you still have EasyWebPagePrint in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select EasyWebPagePrint and click Uninstall.
- Follow EasyWebPagePrint uninstall instructions.
Remove EasyWebPagePrint with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing EasyWebPagePrint with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
EasyWebPagePrint adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove EasyWebPagePrint with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the EasyWebPagePrint detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed EasyWebPagePrint from your computer and browser.