EveryGameSearch is a browser hijacker. EveryGameSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. EveryGameSearch redirects the browser.
EveryGameSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, EveryGameSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by EveryGameSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because EveryGameSearch collects data out of your browser, EveryGameSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When EveryGameSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to EveryGameSearch.
- You notice a new EveryGameSearch toolbar in your browser.
- EveryGameSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
EveryGameSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to EveryGameSearch and the EveryGameSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the EveryGameSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall EveryGameSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “EveryGameSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the EveryGameSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall EveryGameSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “EveryGameSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the EveryGameSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove EveryGameSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall EveryGameSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove EveryGameSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find EveryGameSearch Search and Remove EveryGameSearch Search.
Do you still have EveryGameSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select EveryGameSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow EveryGameSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove EveryGameSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing EveryGameSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
EveryGameSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove EveryGameSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the EveryGameSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed EveryGameSearch from your computer and browser.