Ezyphototab.com is a browser hijacker. Ezyphototab.com browser hijacker modifies the web browser’s default new tab and redirects the homepage to Ezyphototab.com.
Ezyphototab.com is constantly suggested on the internet as a suitable homepage to edit photos and videos easily from the browser. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of computer and web browsing data from your browser.
The data collected by Ezyphototab.com is used for advertising purposes in order to show advertisements to the Ezy Photo tab users.
The gathered data is sold to suspicious advertising networks. Just because Ezyphototab.com collects browsing data from your browser, Ezyphototab.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program by security researchers.
Ezy Photo Tab browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome. No other browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Ezyphototab.com and the Ezy Photo Tab browser extension has been installed, remove the Ezy Photo Tab extension as soon as possible using this Ezy Photo Tab removal instruction.
Remove Ezy Photo Tab
Uninstall Ezy Photo Tab extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Ezy Photo Tab” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Ezy Photo Tab extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Ezy Photo Tab” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Ezy Photo Tab extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Ezy Photo Tab from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Ezy Photo Tab add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Ezy Photo Tab from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Ezy Photo Tab Search and Remove Ezy Photo Tab Search.
Do you still have Ezy Photo Tab in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Ezy Photo Tab and click Uninstall.
- Follow Ezy Photo Tab uninstall instructions.
Remove Ezyphototab.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Ezyphototab.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Ezyphototab.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Ezyphototab.com with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Ezyphototab.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Ezyphototab.com from your computer and browser.