Fastecosearch.com is a browser hijacker. Fastecosearch.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Fastecosearch.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Fastecosearch.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Fastecosearch.com collects data from your browser, Fastecosearch.com is also classified as an adware program (virus).
Fast Power EcoSearch browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Fastecosearch.com and the Fast Power EcoSearch browser extension has been installed, remove the Fast Power EcoSearch extension as soon as possible using this Fast Power EcoSearch removal instruction.
Remove Fast Power EcoSearch
Uninstall Fast Power EcoSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Fast Power EcoSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Fast Power EcoSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Fast Power EcoSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Fast Power EcoSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Fast Power EcoSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Fast Power EcoSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Fast Power EcoSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Fast Power EcoSearch Search and Remove Fast Power EcoSearch Search.
Do you still have Fast Power EcoSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Fast Power EcoSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow Fast Power EcoSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove Fastecosearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Fastecosearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Fastecosearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Fastecosearch.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Fastecosearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Fastecosearch.com from your computer and browser.