Find.blast-search.net is a browser hijacker. Find.blast-search.net browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Find.blast-search.net is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Find.blast-search.net is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Find.blast-search.net collects data from your browser, Find.blast-search.net is also classified as an adware program (virus).
Blast Search browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Find.blast-search.net and the Blast Search browser extension has been installed, remove the Blast Search extension as soon as possible using this Blast Search removal instruction.
Remove Blast Search
Uninstall Blast Search extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Blast Search” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Blast Search extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Blast Search” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Blast Search extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Blast Search from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Blast Search add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Blast Search from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Blast Search Search and Remove Blast Search Search.
Do you still have Blast Search in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Blast Search and click Uninstall.
- Follow Blast Search uninstall instructions.
Remove Find.blast-search.net with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Find.blast-search.net with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Find.blast-search.net adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Find.blast-search.net with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Find.blast-search.net detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Find.blast-search.net from your computer and browser.