Find.burstsearch.com is a browser hijacker. Find.burstsearch.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Find.burstsearch.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Find.burstsearch.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Find.burstsearch.com collects data from your browser, Find.burstsearch.com is also classified as an adware program (virus).
Burst Search browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Find.burstsearch.com and the Burst Search browser extension has been installed, remove the Burst Search extension as soon as possible using this Burst Search removal instruction.
Remove Burst Search
Uninstall Burst Search extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Burst Search” browser extension and click Remove.
If the extension is managed by your organization, remove find.burstsearch.com with Malwarebytes, it works!!
you can download Malwarebytes at the end of this instruction, follow instructions.
Uninstall Burst Search extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Burst Search” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Burst Search extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Burst Search from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Burst Search add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Burst Search from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Burst Search Search and Remove Burst Search Search.
Do you still have Burst Search in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Burst Search and click Uninstall.
- Follow Burst Search uninstall instructions.
Remove Find.burstsearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Find.burstsearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Find.burstsearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Find.burstsearch.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Find.burstsearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Find.burstsearch.com from your computer and browser.