FindConverterSearch is a browser hijacker. FindConverterSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. FindConverterSearch redirects the browser.
FindConverterSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, FindConverterSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by FindConverterSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because FindConverterSearch collects data out of your browser, FindConverterSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When FindConverterSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to FindConverterSearch.
- You notice a new FindConverterSearch toolbar in your browser.
- FindConverterSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
FindConverterSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to FindConverterSearch and the FindConverterSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the FindConverterSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall FindConverterSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “FindConverterSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the FindConverterSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall FindConverterSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “FindConverterSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the FindConverterSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove FindConverterSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall FindConverterSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove FindConverterSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find FindConverterSearch Search and Remove FindConverterSearch Search.
Do you still have FindConverterSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select FindConverterSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow FindConverterSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove FindConverterSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing FindConverterSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
FindConverterSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove FindConverterSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the FindConverterSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed FindConverterSearch from your computer and browser.