Finding Pro is a browser hijacker. Finding Pro redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. Finding Pro redirects the browser.
Finding Pro is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, Finding Pro is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Finding Pro are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Finding Pro collects data out of your browser, Finding Pro is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When Finding Pro is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Finding Pro.
- You notice a new Finding Pro toolbar in your browser.
- Finding Pro might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
Finding Pro browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to Finding Pro and the Finding Pro browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Finding Pro extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove Finding Pro
Uninstall Finding Pro extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Finding Pro” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the Finding Pro extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall Finding Pro extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Finding Pro” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Finding Pro extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Finding Pro from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Finding Pro add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Finding Pro from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Finding Pro Search and Remove Finding Pro Search.
Do you still have Finding Pro in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Finding Pro and click Uninstall.
- Follow Finding Pro uninstall instructions.
Remove Finding Pro with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Finding Pro with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Finding Pro adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Finding Pro with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Finding Pro detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Finding Pro from your computer and browser.