FormFinderHQ is a browser hijacker. FormFinderHQ redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. FormFinderHQ redirects the browser.
FormFinderHQ is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, FormFinderHQ is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by FormFinderHQ are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because FormFinderHQ collects data out of your browser, FormFinderHQ is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When FormFinderHQ is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to FormFinderHQ.
- You notice a new FormFinderHQ toolbar in your browser.
- FormFinderHQ might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
FormFinderHQ browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to FormFinderHQ and the FormFinderHQ browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the FormFinderHQ extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall FormFinderHQ extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “FormFinderHQ” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the FormFinderHQ extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall FormFinderHQ extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “FormFinderHQ” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the FormFinderHQ extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove FormFinderHQ from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall FormFinderHQ add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove FormFinderHQ from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find FormFinderHQ Search and Remove FormFinderHQ Search.
Do you still have FormFinderHQ in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select FormFinderHQ and click Uninstall.
- Follow FormFinderHQ uninstall instructions.
Remove FormFinderHQ with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing FormFinderHQ with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
FormFinderHQ adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove FormFinderHQ with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the FormFinderHQ detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed FormFinderHQ from your computer and browser.