GameSearchClub is a browser hijacker. GameSearchClub redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. GameSearchClub redirects the browser.
GameSearchClub is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, GameSearchClub is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by GameSearchClub are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because GameSearchClub collects data out of your browser, GameSearchClub is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When GameSearchClub is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to GameSearchClub.
- You notice a new GameSearchClub toolbar in your browser.
- GameSearchClub might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
GameSearchClub browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to GameSearchClub and the GameSearchClub browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the GameSearchClub extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall GameSearchClub extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “GameSearchClub” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the GameSearchClub extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall GameSearchClub extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “GameSearchClub” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the GameSearchClub extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove GameSearchClub from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall GameSearchClub add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove GameSearchClub from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find GameSearchClub Search and Remove GameSearchClub Search.
Do you still have GameSearchClub in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select GameSearchClub and click Uninstall.
- Follow GameSearchClub uninstall instructions.
Remove GameSearchClub with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing GameSearchClub with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
GameSearchClub adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove GameSearchClub with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the GameSearchClub detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed GameSearchClub from your computer and browser.