HDConverterSearch is a known browser hijacker. HDConverterSearch browser hijacker adds modifications to the homepage and search engine of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge browser.
HDConverterSearch is regularly provided on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in fact, that is a browser hijacker that collects all varieties of information out of your browser.
The statistics gathered by HDConverterSearch is used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because HDConverterSearch collects data out of your browser, HDConverterSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (virus).
HDConverterSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. No browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as annoying.
If your private home web page has changed to HDConverterSearch and the HDConverterSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the HDConverterSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings.
Uninstall HDConverterSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “HDConverterSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall HDConverterSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “HDConverterSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the HDConverterSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove HDConverterSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall HDConverterSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove HDConverterSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find HDConverterSearch Search and Remove HDConverterSearch Search.
Do you still have HDConverterSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select HDConverterSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow HDConverterSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove HDConverterSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing HDConverterSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
HDConverterSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove HDConverterSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the HDConverterSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed HDConverterSearch from your computer and browser.