Hmyofficetools.co is a known as a browser hijacker. Hmyofficetools.co browser hijacker adds modifications to the homepage and search engine of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge browser.
Hmyofficetools.co is regularly provided on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in fact, that is a browser hijacker that collects all varieties of information out of your browser.
The statistics gathered by Hmyofficetools.co is used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Hmyofficetools.co collects data out of your browser, Hmyofficetools.co is likewise categorized as a spyware program (virus).
MyOfficeTools browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. No browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as annoying.
If your private home web page has changed to Hmyofficetools.co and the MyOfficeTools browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the MyOfficeTools extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings.
Uninstall MyOfficeTools extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “MyOfficeTools” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall MyOfficeTools extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “MyOfficeTools” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the MyOfficeTools extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove MyOfficeTools from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall MyOfficeTools add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove MyOfficeTools from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find MyOfficeTools Search and Remove MyOfficeTools Search.
Do you still have MyOfficeTools in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select MyOfficeTools and click Uninstall.
- Follow MyOfficeTools uninstall instructions.
Remove Hmyofficetools.co with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Hmyofficetools.co with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Hmyofficetools.co adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Hmyofficetools.co with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Hmyofficetools.co detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Hmyofficetools.co from your computer and browser.