HMyRecipeFinder.co is a browser hijacker. HMyRecipeFinder.co browser hijacker enumerates changes to the homepage and the browser’s search-engine of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge.
HMyRecipeFinder.co is regularly presented on the internet as a helpful homepage. However, in fact, My Recipe Finder is a browser hijacker that gathers all varieties of computer information out of your browser.
The statistics gathered by HMyRecipeFinder.co are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because HMyRecipeFinder.co collects data out of your browser, HMyRecipeFinder.co is likewise categorized as a spyware program (virus).
My Recipe Finder browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage has changed to HMyRecipeFinder.co and the My Recipe Finder browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the My Recipe Finder extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove My Recipe Finder
Uninstall My Recipe Finder extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “My Recipe Finder” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall My Recipe Finder extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “My Recipe Finder” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the My Recipe Finder extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove My Recipe Finder from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall My Recipe Finder add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove My Recipe Finder from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find My Recipe Finder Search and Remove My Recipe Finder Search.
Do you still have My Recipe Finder in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select My Recipe Finder and click Uninstall.
- Follow My Recipe Finder uninstall instructions.
Remove HMyRecipeFinder.co with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing HMyRecipeFinder.co with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
HMyRecipeFinder.co adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove HMyRecipeFinder.co with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the HMyRecipeFinder.co detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed HMyRecipeFinder.co from your computer and browser.