Hp.tliveradiopro.com is a browser hijacker. Hp.tliveradiopro.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Hp.tliveradiopro.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Hp.tliveradiopro.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Hp.tliveradiopro.com collects data from your browser, Hp.tliveradiopro.com is also classified as an adware program (virus).
Live Radio Pro Tab browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Hp.tliveradiopro.com and the Live Radio Pro Tab browser extension has been installed, remove the Live Radio Pro Tab extension as soon as possible using this Live Radio Pro Tab removal instruction.
Remove Live Radio Pro Tab
Uninstall Live Radio Pro Tab extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Live Radio Pro Tab” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Live Radio Pro Tab extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Live Radio Pro Tab” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Live Radio Pro Tab extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Live Radio Pro Tab from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Live Radio Pro Tab add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Live Radio Pro Tab from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Live Radio Pro Tab Search and Remove Live Radio Pro Tab Search.
Do you still have Live Radio Pro Tab in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Live Radio Pro Tab and click Uninstall.
- Follow Live Radio Pro Tab uninstall instructions.
Remove Hp.tliveradiopro.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Hp.tliveradiopro.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Hp.tliveradiopro.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Hp.tliveradiopro.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Hp.tliveradiopro.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Hp.tliveradiopro.com from your computer and browser.