Ibrowsersearch.com is a browser hijacker. Ibrowsersearch.com redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. iBrowserSearch redirects the browser through Ibrowsersearch.com.
Ibrowsersearch.com is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, iBrowserSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Ibrowsersearch.com are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Ibrowsersearch.com collects data out of your browser, iBrowserSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When iBrowserSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Ibrowsersearch.com.
- You notice a new iBrowserSearch toolbar in your browser.
- iBrowserSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
iBrowserSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Ibrowsersearch.com and the iBrowserSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the iBrowserSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall iBrowserSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “iBrowserSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove iBrowserSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall iBrowserSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “iBrowserSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the iBrowserSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove iBrowserSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall iBrowserSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove iBrowserSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find iBrowserSearch Search and Remove iBrowserSearch Search.
Do you still have iBrowserSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select iBrowserSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow iBrowserSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove Ibrowsersearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Ibrowsersearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Ibrowsersearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Ibrowsersearch.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Ibrowsersearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Ibrowsersearch.com from your computer and browser.