IncognitoSearchPro is a browser hijacker. IncognitoSearchPro redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. IncognitoSearchPro redirects the browser.
IncognitoSearchPro is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, IncognitoSearchPro is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by IncognitoSearchPro are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because IncognitoSearchPro collects data out of your browser, IncognitoSearchPro is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When IncognitoSearchPro is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to IncognitoSearchPro.
- You notice a new IncognitoSearchPro toolbar in your browser.
- IncognitoSearchPro might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
IncognitoSearchPro browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to IncognitoSearchPro and the IncognitoSearchPro browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the IncognitoSearchPro extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall IncognitoSearchPro extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “IncognitoSearchPro” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the IncognitoSearchPro extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall IncognitoSearchPro extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “IncognitoSearchPro” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the IncognitoSearchPro extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove IncognitoSearchPro from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall IncognitoSearchPro add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove IncognitoSearchPro from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find IncognitoSearchPro Search and Remove IncognitoSearchPro Search.
Do you still have IncognitoSearchPro in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select IncognitoSearchPro and click Uninstall.
- Follow IncognitoSearchPro uninstall instructions.
Remove IncognitoSearchPro with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing IncognitoSearchPro with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
IncognitoSearchPro adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove IncognitoSearchPro with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the IncognitoSearchPro detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed IncognitoSearchPro from your computer and browser.