Intraquery.com is a browser hijacker. Intraquery.com redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. Intra Query redirects the browser through Intraquery.com.
Intraquery.com is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, Intra Query is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Intraquery.com are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Intraquery.com collects data out of your browser, Intra Query is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When Intra Query is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Intraquery.com.
- You notice a new Intra Query toolbar in your browser.
- Intra Query might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
Intra Query browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Intraquery.com and the Intra Query browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Intra Query extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove Intra Query
Uninstall Intra Query extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Intra Query” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove Intra Query extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall Intra Query extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Intra Query” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Intra Query extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Intra Query from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Intra Query add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Intra Query from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Intra Query Search and Remove Intra Query Search.
Do you still have Intra Query in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Intra Query and click Uninstall.
- Follow Intra Query uninstall instructions.
Remove Intraquery.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Intraquery.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Intraquery.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Intraquery.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Intraquery.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Intraquery.com from your computer and browser.