IStreamingSearch is a browser hijacker. IStreamingSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. IStreamingSearch redirects the browser.
IStreamingSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, IStreamingSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by IStreamingSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because IStreamingSearch collects data out of your browser, IStreamingSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When IStreamingSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to IStreamingSearch.
- You notice a new IStreamingSearch toolbar in your browser.
- IStreamingSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
IStreamingSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to IStreamingSearch and the IStreamingSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the IStreamingSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall IStreamingSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “IStreamingSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the IStreamingSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall IStreamingSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “IStreamingSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the IStreamingSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove IStreamingSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall IStreamingSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove IStreamingSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find IStreamingSearch Search and Remove IStreamingSearch Search.
Do you still have IStreamingSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select IStreamingSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow IStreamingSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove IStreamingSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing IStreamingSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
IStreamingSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove IStreamingSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the IStreamingSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed IStreamingSearch from your computer and browser.