LivePDFSearch is a browser hijacker. LivePDFSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. LivePDFSearch redirects the browser.
LivePDFSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, LivePDFSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by LivePDFSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because LivePDFSearch collects data out of your browser, LivePDFSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When LivePDFSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to LivePDFSearch.
- You notice a new LivePDFSearch toolbar in your browser.
- LivePDFSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
LivePDFSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to LivePDFSearch and the LivePDFSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the LivePDFSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall LivePDFSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “LivePDFSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the LivePDFSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall LivePDFSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “LivePDFSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the LivePDFSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove LivePDFSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall LivePDFSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove LivePDFSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find LivePDFSearch Search and Remove LivePDFSearch Search.
Do you still have LivePDFSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select LivePDFSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow LivePDFSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove LivePDFSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing LivePDFSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
LivePDFSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove LivePDFSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the LivePDFSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed LivePDFSearch from your computer and browser.