LiveStreamingSearch is a browser hijacker. LiveStreamingSearch redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. LiveStreamingSearch redirects the browser.
LiveStreamingSearch is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, LiveStreamingSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by LiveStreamingSearch are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because LiveStreamingSearch collects data out of your browser, LiveStreamingSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When LiveStreamingSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to LiveStreamingSearch.
- You notice a new LiveStreamingSearch toolbar in your browser.
- LiveStreamingSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
LiveStreamingSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to LiveStreamingSearch and the LiveStreamingSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the LiveStreamingSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall LiveStreamingSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “LiveStreamingSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the LiveStreamingSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall LiveStreamingSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “LiveStreamingSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the LiveStreamingSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove LiveStreamingSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall LiveStreamingSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove LiveStreamingSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find LiveStreamingSearch Search and Remove LiveStreamingSearch Search.
Do you still have LiveStreamingSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select LiveStreamingSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow LiveStreamingSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove LiveStreamingSearch with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing LiveStreamingSearch with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
LiveStreamingSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove LiveStreamingSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the LiveStreamingSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed LiveStreamingSearch from your computer and browser.