PDFConverterSearchBee is a browser hijacker. PDFConverterSearchBee redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. PDFConverterSearchBee redirects the browser.
PDFConverterSearchBee is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, PDFConverterSearchBee is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by PDFConverterSearchBee are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because PDFConverterSearchBee collects data out of your browser, PDFConverterSearchBee is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When PDFConverterSearchBee is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to PDFConverterSearchBee.
- You notice a new PDFConverterSearchBee toolbar in your browser.
- PDFConverterSearchBee might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
PDFConverterSearchBee browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to PDFConverterSearchBee and the PDFConverterSearchBee browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the PDFConverterSearchBee extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall PDFConverterSearchBee extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “PDFConverterSearchBee” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the PDFConverterSearchBee extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall PDFConverterSearchBee extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “PDFConverterSearchBee” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the PDFConverterSearchBee extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove PDFConverterSearchBee from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall PDFConverterSearchBee add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove PDFConverterSearchBee from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find PDFConverterSearchBee Search and Remove PDFConverterSearchBee Search.
Do you still have PDFConverterSearchBee in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select PDFConverterSearchBee and click Uninstall.
- Follow PDFConverterSearchBee uninstall instructions.
Remove PDFConverterSearchBee with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing PDFConverterSearchBee with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
PDFConverterSearchBee adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove PDFConverterSearchBee with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the PDFConverterSearchBee detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed PDFConverterSearchBee from your computer and browser.