Quicklivenews.com is a browser hijacker. Quicklivenews.com browser hijacker alters the new tab page and homepage of the Google Chrome web browser.
Quicklivenews.com is usually suggested on the internet as a helpful homepage to read national and world news. However, in reality, QuickLiveNews is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The browsing data collected by Quicklivenews.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to various advertising networks. Because the Quick Live News browser extension collects browsing data from your browser and computer, Quicklivenews.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Quick Live News browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your browser’s new tab page has changed to Quicklivenews.com and the Quick Live News browser extension has been installed, remove the Quick Live News extension as soon as possible using to prevent data leaks.
Remove Quick Live News
Uninstall Quick Live News extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Quick Live News” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Quick Live News extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Quick Live News” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Quick Live News extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Quick Live News from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Quick Live News add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Quick Live News from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Quick Live News Search and Remove Quick Live News Search.
Do you still have Quick Live News in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Quick Live News and click Uninstall.
- Follow Quick Live News uninstall instructions.
Remove Quicklivenews.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Quicklivenews.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Quicklivenews.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Quicklivenews.com with Malwarebytes.
[wps_double_button left_btn_text=”Download Malwarebytes” left_desc=”Goto Malwarebytes download page” left_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” left_btn_target=”blank” left_icon=”cloud-download” left_background=”#2D89EF” left_color=”#FFFFFF” separator_text=”OR” right_btn_text=”More information” right_desc=”Learn more about Malwarebytes” right_url=”https://malware.guide/link/malwarebytes/” right_btn_target=”blank” right_icon=”question-circle” right_background=”#2D89EF” right_color=”#FFFFFF” size=”18″ radius=”16″]
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Quicklivenews.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Quicklivenews.com from your computer and browser.